Creating a successful and sustainable business require more than financial results. Verly places great importance not just on what we do, but how we do it. Responsible business is embedded within the company’s strategy and is supported across the business via our corporate responsibility agenda.
Our goal is to create a “safety first” approach where safety comes first in all planning and activities.
Where employees take responsibility for their own safety and the safety of those around them as well as the people using the products and services they delivery. We give them the training and tools to help them do this.
We believe that every employee should have a personal and collective responsibility to maintain a healthy and secure workplace and promote safe working practices.
Our core aims and objected of our Health and Safety Policy are:
- To manage the effective identification, measurement and control of risk and ensure this is at the centre of our manaement of health and safety issues
- To comply with, and where practicable exceed, the requirements and targets set by existing health and safety regulations and to plan ahead for future compliance
- To monitor, evaluate and continuously improve our performance in health and safety
- To provide and maintain a safe working environment for employees and the wider community in which they interact
- To provide a common framework for helth and safety managmenet at all levels within our company, which adopts and supports best practice
- To allocate appropriate resources to ensure the effective implementation of this policy